For successful elections at the state, local, or federal levels, many processes must be combined. While advances in technology and regulation can help ensure the security and integrity of the electoral process, the risk of hacking, electronic disruption, and fraud makes data visibility and integrity more important than ever. Asset Works Election Management software offers easy-to-use functionality to support pre-election, election day, and post-election processes and provides real-time data tracking, reporting, transparency, and required updates.
Election Management software choices can help you reliably and efficiently track:
- Inventory, transfer, delivery, and receipt of assets (supply chain)
- Asset Maintenance, Calibration, and Repair
- Testing, verification, and printing of information
- Election Information
Users of Election Management Systems with different user access levels, approval processes, and a complete audit trail can be confident in the integrity of their data. Comprehensive supply chain tracking coupled with the ability to record maintenance, calibration, and testing information make AMP the obvious choice for asset management.
Features of Arches Election Management System Circumcision management: simple administration of constituencies such as caste data, information about party workers, election results in various union booths, and monitoring of records of as many union booths as possible.
Forget documents. Managing all your data is very easy on the screen, so you do not need to store all information about the voter on paper.
- Be simple, go ahead. The software for continuous group management has a simple and very convenient user interface. With all the options available on one screen, you do not need to depend on anyone to work with the software.
- Time is money. Leave your time to manage your work in the constituency. Manage all your work with just one app.
- Quick installation. Unlike traditional software, there is nothing to install. Just register, create your account, and you will be ready to work in seconds.
- Direct printing. Enhanced print support makes printing data directly to your office printer easy.
Supply Chain Tracking From the warehouse to the polling station and vice versa, It’s offers the ability to track the transfer, receipt, and return of all election assets individually or as complete systems.
Asset Maintenance and Calibration Track asset status for each election event with the ability to request calibration or maintenance and track its completion. Includes planned and pre-election qualification support.
Testing and Verification Tracking testing on individual machines before, during, and after the election event to ensure that they are ready for use and have not been tampered with at any time.
Archive of Documents and Images: Download manuals, procedures, warranties, and asset images that will be saved and saved for each resource.
Dynamic Reporting Tool: Users have access to a wide range of standard reports, and also have the ability to create and run custom reports as needed.
System and Data Security: Various user access levels, customizable approval processes, and a complete verifiable history ensure the integrity of the data being tracked.
Data Exchange: Data can be exported or imported using comma-separated (CSV) and text formats.
User-Friendly Interface: Top and sidebar navigation in combination with search and filtering features simplify navigation, and having custom fields allows users to track additional data items.
- Streamline data transfer processes and streamline record management by storing all election asset information in one easy-to-use database, available to approved users in real-time.
- Refining efficiency with the help of automated workflow methods for everything from adding, transferring, inventorying, and arranging of assets to recording evidence about maintenance, testing, checkup, and repair.
- Save time on reporting with a set of standard reports and the ability to create your own reports as needed.
- Be sure that data is safe and accurate due to different levels of user access, customizable approval processes, and a full audit.
- Reduce training time with an easy-to-use interface, intuitive workflows, and ongoing support and training at Works, for more information on the Best Election Management software.